'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Save PDF Document Online For Free
- UPLOAD YOUR
DOCUMENT pdffiller documents
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
RIGHT NOW! dotnet save file as pdf
How to Save a PDF save pdf
A lack of hard drive space is an eventual thorn in the side of every computer owner. Some people prefer to buy external USB drives for storing their documents. Others choose to save them in the cloud. If you often work with PDFs or just need to edit and keep them in a secure environment, a PDFfiller account could be the best option for you. Save PDF templates online and get all the advantages that come with using our storage. The combination of user-friendly editing tools with highly protected online storage makes sharing and collecting completed documents fast and easy.
The process of downloading and saving a document is more simple than ever before. PDF files are kept in one place and a user may edit, send, sign and sort them by tags anytime. The best part is that the service opens in a browser, making it accessible from any internet-connected device running Windows or Mac. It is also available for iPhone and Android smartphones and is compatible with most browsers such as Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
Save PDFs in a Few Minutes
Those wishing to save other file types in PDF format need to upload them to their personal accounts. Drag and drop any Word document or Excel spreadsheet and the system will transform and save it as PDF. Add your template using one of the existing ways - by importing it from the internal storage of your device or cloud account. Synchronize files you’ve received via e-mail with your PDFfiller account. To import a file from your PC follow the steps below:
- Create a new folder to keep your samples in one place.
- Select the necessary folder with a plus image. Name the folder and save your changes.
- Click the “Add New Document” button and select the most convenient option for adding a document.
- Your sample will be opened automatically in the editor. Fill out your template with text, add JPEG or GIF image and rotate pages or just click the “Done” option.
Try other PDFfiller features that will speed up your document workflow. Increase your productivity with PDFfiller!
To learn more about how to import documents to your PDFfiller account, please watch the following video:
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions About Saving Documents On Cloud
Video: Print, Save, Email & Fax Your Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Save a PDF after Editing Online Using PDFfiller
How many documents can I store in My Account?
You can store unlimited number of documents in your account.
How do I store my documents on the cloud with PDFfiller.com?
Once your PDF file is uploaded to PDFfiller.com, it is saved and stored online on the cloud in your PDFfiller.com account. You can access the documents in "My Forms" page. You can also organize your documents into folders in "My Forms" page .
How do I access my documents?
Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
Can I save documents on my computer?
Yes. You can save your documents by clicking the "Save as PDF" button in either the "My Forms" page or immediately after you are done editing in the Editor. You can also download the original, unedited document to your computer.
What are Folders?
Folders are used to help user organize and sort their documents.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?To add a new folder, click on the "Add New Folder" button. To rename or delete a folder, please use corresponding buttons on top of the folders. When a folder is deleted, all the documents from that folder will be moved to the Unsorted folder. You can have a maximum of 12 folders per account.
- How do I move documents between Folders?Use drag and drop to move a single document to another folder. If you would like to move multiple documents or forms, please select the applicable document using the check boxes next to them and click on the move arrow located on the right hand side of the desired folder.
- Where can I access my documents from?You can access your documents on PDFfiller.com from any device, anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
- How can I email a document into my account?Upon creating a PDFfiller.com account you are automatically assigned a PDFfiller.com email address. You can find this email address either on the right hand side of the "My Account" page or in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" page. Send an email to your PDFfiller.com email address with the documents attached. You will receive email notifications when the documents are successfully added to your account. You can find the emailed in forms in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" Page.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?